- Merry Christmas from all of us!
No harmattan, no dollar to order Christmas shoes from ASOS but the following things will certainly remind you that today is Christmas Day, in case the date is not enough.
1. One million ‘Merry Christmas’ broadcasts will blow up your phone
It’s in the spirit of the season.
2. All the malls and cinemas will be full of fun seekers
What is this recession you all are talking about?
3. Most of them will be wearing these
4. TV stations will interview market women and transporters who will complain of low patronage
5. The President and Governor will release a statement and ask Nigerians to celebrate with sober reflection
6. NEPA will receive extra curses today because they will surely take light
Continue being unfortunate.
7. ATM’s will collect theirs too because cash will surely finish
It’s going to be a very long weekend.
8. But the jollof rice and chicken is a constant
It’s somewhere in our constitution.
9. Snapchat and Instagram will hear it today
10. Then you too will compose a Christmas message and send it to everyone on your phone
Merry Christmas from all of us!